| ####### Website ####### Blog Pix ####### Flickr ####### Résumé |
<Rainbow Heron>Welcome to the Brain Dump! |
Thursday, July 04, 2002
Happy Fourth of July!!!
Having no fireworks or fireworks buddies this year, I decided to wear a red shirt, white socks, blue jeans, and the American flag bandana I got not long after September 11.
It's one of the rare times when I was able to walk around and have the entire gang salute me everytime they saw me.
<ng sig, Pennysig, Gaksig, Kicking sig, Sithsig, DarthDoc sig, Puffsig, AMWA sig, .sigerette tree, Seanpuff, Ianpuff, Hamillpuff, Ewanpuff, Hot ROddish, PeterPika, Jedichu, Wiggly-tough, Headless Horseman, Artie the Rainbow Trout, and yes even -ed. all salute flag on RH's head>
I couldn't find that website background that was the american flag, so I guess you'll have to find your own bandana-headed person to salute instead. ... hey...wait a sec... considering the other 2 folks who come here, I'd say I'm a little behind my game in finally figuring this piece of power information out.
posted @ 9:41 PM |
0 comments |








©