Monday, August 05, 2002


"Don't Link To Us!"

LOL! I had this site on the list as one I might put in that box over there, and then when I get to Blogger today I find that they got noticed! Hooray for them! I guess I'll link to them now.

I actually have a nice small list of news and magazine websites that don't allow deep linking. That's how my Ian and Almeida sites lost over 200 links between them. I'm thinking these Don't Link guys should have a sister site that lists all the various places you have to either pay money or subscribe to first in order to just read what they posted yesterday. :-P

But on the flip side, I do have a site myself with a "no link" policy. That's cuz it's centerpiece is a private blog that hasn't been made public yet. Unlike websites, blogs are a different matter. Public ones: link away. Private ones: don't you dare. They're private for a reason.

That said, perhaps I should make *this* blog public then eh?
posted @ 7:29 PM  |   0 comments  |  

0 Comments:

Anything to add?