| ####### Website ####### Blog Pix ####### Flickr ####### Résumé |
<Rainbow Heron>Welcome to the Brain Dump! |
Monday, March 24, 2003
Ever hear of the Geneova Convention?
No? Well, to a person who thinks we have no right to goto Iraq and get rid of Saddam: I hope that if you have to find out, it's in a peaceful way. Amoung other things, it means that all POWs get treated like decent human being. That said, the Iraqi regime has executed some of our fine soldiers. They captured them, put them on tv, and executed them live. They've been doing this to their own Iraqi civillians for years.
Still think we shouldn't get rid of Saddam?
I heard this story earlier today and it made me sick. I hope that this sends a wake-up call to the indifferent, ignorant, and just plain stupid. Saddam's a genocidal tyrannical lying madman and this is one of his "tricks". Get rid of that bastard!
posted @ 1:19 AM |
0 comments |








©