Sunday, May 19, 2002


State of the ngs

I thought about this in a-blog last night and I've decided that when I start talking about how things are going in the newsgroups and mailing list I read, I really should put them here and not on a-blog cuz it's really not right for a-blog unless there's a particularly bad personal rant I need to get out of my system.

So that said, here's what it looks like to me so far as of right now:


afjp: I posted a day or two but no answer yet. Hinthinthint DG! :-)

afp: the afp vs afp gnomewar seems to have been resolved? Anyway, nothing really new. :-( <sigh>I wish some of those Palpy/Sid/Sifo discussions would make their way to afp.

amwa: had a birthday to add to the list and apparently the revenge groups are either still up or they're gone but you can still post to 'em (which is odd but explainable). I sent some booster rmgroups messages just to be sure.

aso: nothing really. Jenni-greg's been posting again tho very little. :-P When will that faker just go-a-freaking way?!

rassm: the Sifo-Dyas threads continue, but I'm not gonna answer them for tonight until I finish the book. ;-) Lots of newbies and lots of reviews. Kothos and my sigs have met (read: potential siggy fun here!). I'm loving the "new Star Wars movie" buzz but I kinda want the Sith Wars to come back. Ok- I REALLY want the Sith Wars to come back. :-) I also want to see the freakin' movie!!!!

aai: kinda quiet recently. Probably cuz everyone's out watching the movie. :-) Only 2 posts total today...<checks email again and finds a new one>...better make that 3! <sends 2> Ok so keeping tabs is a bad idea...


And that's that.
posted @ 1:18 AM  |   0 comments  |  

0 Comments:

Anything to add?