| ####### Website ####### Blog Pix ####### Flickr ####### Résumé |
<Rainbow Heron>Welcome to the Brain Dump! |
Tuesday, September 24, 2002
The eyes have it
I've got some bad news, I probably won't be online except for emails and ablog for awhile because my eyes are failing me again. About 2 years ago, I had to forego the computer almost all together due to my illness catching up to my eyes (no I don't have MS).
I'm currently wearing sunglasses indoors and at night so I ain't doing too good right now. I do have a doc appointment this Saturday so I'll let you know how it goes from there. In the meantime, I *do* have a sort of tongue-in-cheek version of that Thousand Island conference I went to this month with Dad (yes I got sick there too) that I'd like to post sometime soon.
Meanwhile, see y'all later! ...or not
posted @ 11:29 AM |
0 comments |








©