Wednesday, July 16, 2003


NPR on MPs

Normally I don't listen to NPR but last night I was going thru the channels trying to find something interesting when I landed on NPR *just* as they started a piece on weblogging (just call it "blogging" fer cryin'out loud!) and MPs who've decided to get in on them.

Now anyone who reads Bloggerheads will know exactly what I'm talking about here when I say that NPR was talking mainly about Tom Watson and his blog. Apparently he's been getting somet hate mail as well. The point is, I nearly screamed when I heard NPR mention that Tim Ireland (Maniac) helped Mr. Watson set it up. I thought Maniac would be tickled- but then I remembered he lives in the UK. So I emailed him about it.

True to form, Maniac is much faster than I am on these things and posted about all this on his blog today. I tell ya, it's weird getting a mention in someone else's blog, but more power to the cause! Rock on dude and thanks!
posted @ 8:15 PM  |   0 comments  |  

0 Comments:

Anything to add?